Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Impacts and Effects of the Ideas of “Fake Estate.”

The Idea occurred to me on a ride home from Wal-mart. I was speaking to my Grandfather on the pros and cons of being in the Real Estate business. Then I realized something. The word estate can relate to many things, the definition being : estate – 1. One's entire property; a tract of land. 2. Property left after death. 3. Condition or State; social standing; rank or dignity. 4. A class or order of persons in a state.* Thus leading me to realize that all estate that isn't Real Estate that isn't must in fact be Fake Estate! Yet my revolutionary idea was met opposition. I have stated that wasn't real was fake, yet in fact, there was imaginary! I fell to the ground. Could it be possible that my idea was stopped so soon?

NO! In fact It wasn't!

I soon realized that the Idea of Imaginary estate could also be applied, by stating that estate that composes of Intellectual Property was Imaginary Estate! I was back up and running.

The idea of fake estate is that Jesus ensured to us that only the estate that was deemed “Real”
was holy enough to enter to glorious kingdom of heaven. Could John Calvin have understood this aspect long before I? No, for he was pw0n3d by mainstream protestantism.

Jesus, the almighty owner of the nubs, hath spoken to me in modern divine revelation and said
“Young Vohra of Powhatan, tho must go forth and preach, though tho may be mingled with those of a nature more subtle then tho, for ye must be meek, and take upon with ye the lycopene of the cooked ripened tomato, for tho must protect tho's most holy prostate, for ye is gangsta, and most of all, ye is the hacks0r and you must pwn those among ye with meek character and who cannot wield the most holy of instruments, the Rifle of Holy Accuracy.”

So from now on, I will preach, and yea verily............


I AM T3h h@(ks0R!!!!!!!!1

No comments: